"Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6
St. Laurence, at its core, has always been a church that prioritizes the teaching and development of children, helping them develop a solid Christian foundation that they can build on throughout their lives. We are excited to now expand this mission into a Parent's Day Out program that opened this past September.
We spent the better part of last year researching and developing the plan for our Parent's Day Out program so we could offer the very best to our children and the children of our community. What we have created is a Tuesday/Thursday preschool environment for children ages 18 months to Pre-K. Located in the St. Laurence Sunday School classrooms, children will participate in Chapel each day and learn from an impressive curriculum especially selected for this age group. A first class preschool type program, rooted in a curriculum that emphasizes emotional, social and spiritual growth, Parent's Day Out is a place of nurturing and discovery.
St. Laurence Parent’s Day Out program weaves God’s love, His miraculous creation of the world around us and the grace brought to us through Jesus Christ into all aspects of the children’s day. A Christ-centered approach provides a rich environment for our community's most precious little ones to develop a foundation for life-long learning.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 9:00am-2:00pm
- Held in the St. Laurence Sunday School Classrooms
- Ages 18 months - Pre-K
- Curriculum is Big Day for Pre-K
- 4:1 Ratio Student to Teacher
- Daily Chapel in the Anglican Tradition
- Chapel Curriculum developed by Fr. Jordan, Rector St. Laurence Church
- Opened September 2018
- Tuition is $230/month for 9 months or $2,070/year (5% discount if paid in full by Sept. 1)
- Parishioners of St. Laurence receive a 10% discount on Tuition
- Non-refundable Registration Fee of $150
Registration is open. For more information, please contact Cherie Bennett, Parent's Day Out Director here.