CrossWord Bible Study is our Parish-Wide, Wednesday night Bible Study on Paul's Letter to the Ephesians. This session runs Sept. 11-Nov. 20 and there is something for everyone in the family. Here’s what you can expect:
- A deep, meaningful study on Ephesians, perfect for those new to Bible studies as well as those who have been studying for years.
- Large group lecture, small group discussions with separate groups for men and women, and personal study with some homework.
- Lectures will be by one of our clergy or teaching team. Small groups will be led by members of the teaching team.
- 6:00pm dinner, 6:30 opening prayers, 6:35 small group discussions, 7:15 lecture, finishing by 8:00.
- Programs for kids as well.
- Jr. and Sr. High Youth will attend adult lecture but have their own small group.
- Elementary age will have a short lesson and then supervised free time for playground or homework.
- Nursery for little ones with simple lesson.
Will you join us? Please let us know so we can plan materials and leaders. Email us here.